Maid Lina: Join in the Fun

Lina, a 22 year old maid, came from a very poor family. She had to feed her two younger sisters. She also sends them to school. She's a very good sister. Although she hadn't went to school, her determination to make her sister's life not miserable as she is, drives her to make her had sex with her boss.

Lina just came from a miserable break-up with her boyfriend. She was forcefully raped by his guy and some others. And that left her no choice but to leave him and look for another job. Because of her good heart, she was able to look for a employer. She would be doing all the household chores. It's not a messy work really. There's no kid on the house. And the house is organized.

Her employers, husband and wife, are Danny and Chloe, both 28 years old.

One day, Lina heard some noise on the couple's bedroom. She was worried and quickly ran to the bedroom and opened the door. At her shock, she saw Chloe sucking and slurping on Danny's big thing. Lina just stood on the door for about a few seconds, then says sorry, that she thought Danny had already went to the office.



Chloe: Oh, it's Danny's birthday today. We do have our special week when it's his or my birthday. You can prepare for our lunch now.

Lina closed the door and was still shocked at what her eyes had seen. After they all had lunch, Chloe talked to Lina.

Lina: I'm so sorry. I really didn't know.

Chloe: Oh that's okay. Actually, I have a wonderful idea. I would like to offer you to join us. I'll give you an amount equivalent to your two days work if you agree. Join us on bed.

Lina: I... I...

Chloe: Are you a virgin?

Lina: No, I'd been raped. But...

Chloe: If you agree, it wouldn't be called rape, right? You're a good maid. And you're a good sister to your younger sisters. We know you're struggling to send them to school. Let's just say, it's a win win situation. Don't worry, I'm sure you would enjoy every minute on what we would be doing.

Lina hadn't said any word after that. And Chloe seems to take it as a "yes". That night, Chloe excitedly went to Lina.

Chloe: Don't worry about the dishes, I would just wash them.
Lina: But it's my job.
Chloe: It's okay. Come one. The fun is about to start.

Lina was wearing a skirt up to her knees, a red shirt and a panty. She wasn't wearing any bra. They both went up and went inside the bedroom. Danny was taking a bath. They waited for about two minutes. And then Danny came out of the bathroom naked.

Lina: Oh sir, I'm sorry.
Danny: I think you and Chloe had agreed on something.
Lina: What should I do now?
Chloe: Don't get too excited my dear. Danny and I would be the one to do all the good stuff for you. What you would do is just enjoy.

Somehow, Lina felt excited but worried. On her mind, she's been thinking of the extra money she'll get for that day.

Chloe: Danny, you know what to do.

Danny lie on his back on the bed, still naked. Both of his hands on his sides, his palms facing the bed. His legs wide open for Lina to see his balls and long hard penis.

Chloe: Lina, lie down on Danny's body. Don't you worry. You'll have a good time. Trust me.

Lina lie down as Chloe instructed her. Danny quickly holds Lina's both hands with his left hand, stretching it upwards. His other hand begins to play with Lina's right breast. Lina panicked, struggled, but Danny is too strong for her. Chloe started to touch Lina's upper legs, until she reach Lina's panties. She slips her pointing finger, and played with Lina's clitoris. At that point, that made Lina close her eyes. All they can hear was Lina's deep breath.

Lina: Ohhhh it feels good. Oh please, this is torture! I want more.

Chloe licked her pointing finger and middle finger a little.

Chloe: This might hurt a little. (as she quickly insert both two of her fingers inside Lina's pussy at the same time. That made Lina shout.)

Lina: Ouchhhh OUCHHHHHHH it hurts so much! Please oh please stop. I'm not really used to have sex. I was raped remember?

Chloe: You'll get use to it. And I'm getting you ready. (pumping her two fingers on Lina's tight pussy)

Danny also started kissing Lina's neck. After a minute, Lina started to feel hot. And her pussy is on fire. Chloe felt Lina's heat on her fingers. Lina is so wet now. Chloe took out her fingers and started to undress Lina. Lina is still in heat.

Now that her breasts are exposed, Danny have each of his hands on Lina's breast. But he still makes it to the point that Lina would not be able to move. Chloe now is licking Lina's pussy. Chloe pushes her tongue deep inside Lina's hot wet pussy, while playing with Lina's now hard clitoris.

Lina: Oh Goddddddddddddd. It feels sooo... ummm...... sooo....

Chloe: Good isn't?

Chloe sometimes kisses Lina's hot pussy while playing with it. And that Lina shout to joy.

Lina: I love it. Oh I can't handle it anymore. Oh please deeper, deeper...

Chloe: Deeper is what you want?

Chloe holds Danny's hard thick penis and inserted it into Lina's pussy.

Danny: Lina is so tight and so hot. Put all my cock inside her honey. I like her to feel the sensation.

Chloe then pushes down Lina's pubic, making Lina's pussy to eat Danny's cock more.

Danny: Oh honey, you're really good at this. Push her more.

Lina's so wet and so hot, her body is bursting. And Danny's cock started to heat up too. Chloe shifted her hands to Lina's upper legs. She pushed them hard while licking Lina's clitoris, while Danny's both hands squeeze Lina's breast more harder.

Lina: I'm gonna cum I'm gonna cum ohhhhhhhhhh...

Danny: I'm cumming too. Oh Lina you're making me want more. Ahhhhhhh...

Lina felt Danny's hot juice inside her. She can feel Danny's cock bursting. If felt so good for Lina.

Danny: I'm not done with you Lina. I want more.

Danny's cock is still inside Lina's pussy. Chloe inserted her two fingers inside Lina that stretches Lina's pussy more.

Lina: It felt so good! Ohhhhh I... I... I'm cumming!!! Ahhhh ohhhhhh ummmmmmm.....

A long moan came out from Lina. And that moan make Danny cum.

Lina: I'm done! Oh it makes me ahhhhhhhhhhhh......

Danny: We got to do this again.

Lina: But but...

Chloe: We'll give you money. The money is just a help from us. But what we want is for us three to enjoy sex.

Lina became speechless. Chloe take it as a "yes".

Comments