Sex On The Car

By: Miss Anonymous


I love my husband so much. When we were still in the boyfriend-girlfriend relationship, he already knows that I'm not a virgin anymore and he accepted it. On a restaurant, specifically on Iceberg, we had this conversation. It's about a month after we met each other.

Boyfriend: I would like to ask something. Please don't get angry.
Me: I won't, what's that?
Boyfriend: Please, promise me that you won't be angry.
Me: I won't, promise. Why, is there something wrong?

I thought that he would tell me that he would leave me or something. My heart beats like a drum beat inside. I got scared.

Boyfriend: I would just like to ask, have you done sex with someone before.
Me: (Makes me feel more okay because it's not what I'm thinking. But still, I got a little nervous.) I'm sorry. I'm not a virgin anymore. You can leave me if you want. I don't want to me tied up with a guy who can't afford to have a wife who is not a virgin anymore. Don't worry, I'll understand. It's okay.
Boyfriend: No, I mean, it's okay. I love you. Please tell me, do you have a child?
Me: I don't have a child.
Boyfriend: Please tell me the truth. I would accept your child.
Me: Really, I don't have a child.

That ends our conversation.

The next day, my boyfriend and I went to his relatives. When it's about 8:00pm, we decided to go home. He had a tinted car. It's raining heavily outside. Even if you shout, no one would hear you. My boyfriend told me that he wanted to make me his wife that night. We were parked just outside our house.

He quickly transferred to the back seat, then asked me to join him on the back. I was hesitant at first. There might me people that might check on inside the car.

Boyfriend: No one would check. And if ever they do, they won't see anything. This car is tinted. And it's raining like crazy outside.
Me: But my parents might see this car.
Boyfriend: They won't. They wouldn't bother to check anything outside the house. First of all, they would only see the rain. Come on now, don't be shy.
Me: Oh please, be gentle. I'm not a virgin. But still be gentle, okay?
Boyfriend: I would, don't worry.

I transferred to the back seat. I sat on the opposite side. I was too shy that time. Boyfriend hugged me and pulled me close to him. Then he played with my breast with my clothes on. He started kissing me on my lips, then on my neck, then on my ears. His hands started to slip inside my shirt until he's holding my bare breasts.

His one hand was on the back of my neck, just like supporting it. Then his other hand was reaching my private part down there. He was playing with my crotch just above my underwear. That made me so wet. I told him that I want his thing inside me, to make love with me.

He unzipped his pants, took it off and took his brief off too. It was hard and pointing upwards as I saw it. He told me to lie down on the back seat. He then took off my underwear, then started to insert his finger inside me. It hurt a little and that surprises him.

Boyfriend: You said you're not a virgin anymore. But it seems that you are too tight. When was you last time?
Me: About 5 years ago.

Then the hurt was gone, and I'm feeling so so hot down there. Ohhhhhhh please do it faster. He then pulled out his finger, and inserted his thing inside me. He pumps slowly, then quickly, then slowly... I was moaning and reacting on every pump he does. But he noticed that I was controlling my moan. He told me to not control it, to moan if I want to, to shout if I need to, that no one would hear because of the heavy rain. As he was telling me, he kissed my neck and pumped quickly.

At the time, I absorbed what he said. I hadn't any time to think if I'll control myself. I started to moan so loud that made me cum. I felt his thing ticking inside me. That made me crazy. That made me cum. Oh I still can remember our first sex together.

Now, we have a baby. We still do it on the car.

Comments